Churches By Daniels helps churches achieve their ministry goals with professional design build construction services.
Is your church facility hindering your ministry?
- Feeling constricted by limited space?
- Don’t know where to start with a construction project?
- Caught in an over-designed construction plan?
- Unsure how much a new facility will cost?
- Is your stage presence outdated?
- Don’t have the space you need to serve your community?
Services To Expand Your Ministry Capacity
Need more information to be confident about starting your project?
We understand how pastors can feel uncertain when looking into constructing a new building. That's why the Daniels team compiled two guides to give you an overview of what you need to know.
- Why hiring a design-builder is in your best interest
- The secrets to complete your project on time and within budget
- What you need to know as a pastor and church building committee about acquiring financing to celebrating your big opening day
- Planning ahead to celebrate your big opening day
Our Design-Build Process
Ensure your church gets the best possible building for your budget.
Schedule a Consultation
Simply start an ongoing conversation with us. We’ll listen carefully to understand your needs and budget constraints.
Get an Accurate Scope & Budget
After a thorough evaluation, we’ll deliver a
complete scope of work and budget so
you know exactly what you’re getting.
Complete Your Project
We carefully manage your project from
start to finish to ensure it stays on track,
while keeping you informed along the way.
Expand Your Ministry
Enjoy a church facility that strengthens
your congregation and expands your
Why Pastors Nationwide Trust Us
See The Whole Picture
Know the full cost of your budget
upfront without risking surprises
or an unfinished project.
A True Ministry Partner
You don’t have to figure it out on
your own. We have a heart for
ministry and will help you make
the right decisions.
Most pastors feel a deep responsibility to steward their funds appropriately. At Churches by Daniels, we help you do that by using a real, open-book budget. We don’t pad the budget with “secret” money. Instead, you see the actual costs of all materials and labor. Any savings with subcontractors goes straight back to your church. We’ll keep you well-informed with open, honest, and fluid communication, which means you can keep your congregation informed as well, giving them a sense of ownership in your church building project.
The Churches By Daniels Difference
We believe that your church building should accelerate ministry growth, not hold it back. Since 1980, we’ve specialized in helping pastors with their church construction projects.
- We’ll never try to help you build something you can’t afford — even if that means not starting a building project right now.
- With decades of experience in church building projects, we can advise you on best practices with fundraising and borrowing capital.
- Our long history of success means that you’ll receive the best design for your building within your budget, while enjoying an excellent experience.
- We won’t disappear when the job is done. We stand behind our work, maintaining our relationship with your team long after the project is over.
Nationally Recognized for Construction Design & Excellence
Rise & Build: A Design Build Church Construction Magazine
Get your free download of the latest issue of Churches By Daniels’ magazine for the best, current information to help you plan, construct and enjoy your church facility. You’ll learn and read:
- Budgeting and financial planning tips to prepare for your church construction project
- Church design and architecture trends that make church attendance inviting for churchgoers of all ages and places
- Stories of others like you who took a leap of faith to build their church facility and fulfill their ministry vision
Your Ministry Vision Is Possible
At Churches by Daniels, we know that you want to be a successful pastor. In order to do that, you need a facility that helps you fulfill your vision. The problem is that your current facility is not meeting your needs. It can feel frustrating. We believe that your church building should accelerate ministry growth, not hold it back. Since 1980, we’ve specialized in helping pastors with their church construction projects.
Here’s how it works:
- Schedule a Discovery Call
- Get an Accurate Scope and Budget
- Complete Your Project
- Expand Your Ministry
Enjoy a church facility that strengthens your congregation and expands your ministry.
Schedule a call today. And in the meantime, read through some of our testimonials. It’s time for your ministry to stop being hindered, and instead start making a bigger impact.