Churches by Daniels work with church architects during planning and design to provide for a better end result at a lower cost. The daily working relationship with the project architect assures the owner of good quality construction, and will ensure your church will benefit from a space that draws people in and keeps them engaged in ministry with one-another.
We’ll provide beautiful and detailed designs, and pay close attention to:
- specific ministry space design detail, such as child facility themes
- interior design and details
- final building aesthetics and function
- 3D Animation rendering
- still renderings
- owner and architect collaborative team coordination
- systems integration, such as Audio & Vision Lighting coordination.
The collaboration of the project team is vital to the success of a church building project. When you have the owner, architects, engineers, and construction professionals working together, it results in:
- better church design results
- increased financial resources
- decreased construction conflicts
- less time wasted and compressed timelines
- overall success of your church construction project.
Church buildings offer unique challenges unlike any other buildings, and we understand that how people interact and experience a space is vital in church design. Specific consideration is given to the demographics of your church community, along with current and future ministries. The design must stay true to your church’s vision, worship style and culture.
We evaluate your current and future programs to develop an original church design that balances form and function.
Churches by Daniels have managed church design projects that not only include main church sanctuaries but also:
- Children’s facilities including age appropriate themes
- Youth facilities
- Coffee shop
- Interior design
- Stage design
- Kitchen facilities
- Education spaces
3D Animation Design Video
Below is an example of a 3D design video for Choose Life Church.