Build a Solid Foundation with Church Pre-Construction
Planning and Management
Designing and constructing a church building that fulfills your vision for ministry can be stressful.
We understand you want a seamless church construction process that will not overwhelm your staff or congregation. With the right planning, you can perform due diligence on an undeveloped site, new building, or existing building and eliminate budgetary surprises.
Our transparent, collaborative team at Churches by Daniels can help you accelerate your ministry with reliable, budget-friendly church pre-construction planning and management. We start with a needs assessment, give budget consent, and develop a schematic design.
Why Do I Need Pre-Construction Planning and Management?
Even if you’ve done your research, church construction can be challenging to manage on your own.
- Unsure of what questions to ask to start planning?
- Is your project on hold due lack of verification with local governing officials?
- Is your existing plan unclear and you question if it will actually work?
- Are you over budget and frustrated that you may not be able to achieve your vision?From fundraising and zoning to construction schedules and choosing high-quality design features and craftsmanship, Churches by Daniels will assure your church construction project is completed to your total satisfaction.
Benefits of Pre-Construction Planning and Management
Churches by Daniels combines ministry and construction experience to provide pastors with the following benefits:
Hassle-Free Construction Planning
Enjoy the process of your vision coming to life while we handle all the details, including communications with local governing officials and sub-contractors.
We take care of zoning regulations, site development, subcontractor certifications, licenses and permits, and material and subcontractor warranties so you can focus on ministry.
We focus on working within your budget to offer you the best outcome for the greatest value.
Ensure Seamless Project Completion At Every Stage
of Construction Planning
Construction Plan and Timeline
Create a realistic timeline that includes every step of your construction project—from casting vision to completing construction.
Budgets, Financing and Fundraising Consultation
Develop a church construction budget covering the cost of land, surveying, design, construction, fixtures, furniture, and building permits. Then, develop a fundraising and financing plan to raise funds effectively.
Be confident in the location you choose for your construction project by having professional guidance regarding cost, size, visibility, zoning, and jurisdiction.
Church Architect and Design
Hire a qualified church architect and designer to focus on project feasibility, master-planning, and architectural design.
Why Choose Churches by Daniels?
Our skilled, communicative team at Churches by Daniels cares about helping you reach your ministry goals. We’ve designed and built churches of all sizes and scopes across the United States.
In addition to new church construction, we also manage the construction of other types of ministry buildings, including multi-purpose buildings, youth and children’s buildings, senior living facilities, as well as renovations and additions. We have the experience and expertise in the construction field.
The construction process can be complex and stressful. Our goal and expertise lie in managing the entire project from inception to completion. Our Pre-Construction management provides a more enjoyable experience as we take on all aspects of the project and shield church staff and congregation from any burdens.
The benefit of having Churches by Daniels handle your church construction is we take care of:
- Zoning/municipalities regulations
- Site development, utilities
- Safety administration, to ensure OSHA regulations are enforced. We are also conscious and concerned about how contractors are behaving around children and the example they set.
- Subcontractor certifications – making sure they’re insured, paying their bills, and handling lien waivers. We also verify contractor credentials.
- Licenses and permits
- Project supervision and performing regular and detailed quality control
- Close outs: material warranties & subcontractor warranties
Our Pre-Construction Management Services provide customized attention for every step. The design and planning, congruent with facilitating compliance with local, state, and federal zoning laws provides on-time construction schedules, and the highest quality design features and craftsmanship.
Our experience and attention to detail assures the project is done correctly and provides great momentum for leadership equity.
Contact us today for a free consultation!