Churches by Daniels has constructed churches of all sizes and scopes across the United States. In addition to new church construction we also manage the construction other types of ministry buildings, renovations and additions. We have the experience and expertise on the construction field.
We know the construction process can be complex and stressful, and so our goal is to manage the entire church construction process, using our expertise to ensure this process is an enjoyable one as you see your new church or facility being built from breaking ground to being commissioned.
The benefit of having Churches by Daniels handle your church construction, is we take care of:
- zoning/municipalities regulations
- site development, utilities
- safety administration, to ensure OSHA regulations are enforced. We are also conscious and concerned about how contractors are behaving around children and the example they set.
- subcontractor certifications – making sure they’re insured, paying their bills, handling lien waivers. We also verify contractor credentials.
- licenses and permits
- project supervision and performing regular and detailed quality control
- close outs: material warranties & subcontractor warranties
Our hands-on approach means personalized attention for every step. From design, planning and facilitating your compliance with local, state and federal zoning laws to on-time construction schedules and the highest quality design features and craftsmanship, our attention to detail assures your complete satisfaction of your church construction project.