This 135,000 sq. ft. jewelry manufacturing plant built in the 1960’s had to be cleaned and prepared for construction. A master plan was developed and Phase 1 called for re-purposing of just over 40,000 sq. ft. It is now home to a 1000 seat auditorium, themed children’s church, nursery rooms, and a large gathering area with an adjacent café.
/ Portfolio / Waters Church